Les Singes: The Life of Monkey Boy

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

4:00pm.. not a creature was stirring..

..not even a co-worker. Where the hell did everyone go? It's eerily quiet in the office right now. Maybe they are waiting to see if I will take advantage of the quiet time and blog. Sho nuff! That's "sure enough" for you unhip readers. Below are some random numbers for today activities!


  • distance swam = 80 lengths/2000 meters
  • water temperature = 79° Fahrenheit
  • donuts consumed today = 0
  • Chai Tea lattes = 1
  • current weight = 176
  • fighting weight = 175
  • candy bars = 2
  • people staring at my butt = 7
  • cups of Tazo tea = 2
  • miles driven = 10.3
  • females staring at my butt = 1
  • times I have flipped off an SUV = 0
  • minutes chatting with my cross dressing swim buddy = 8
  • times I checked my blog = 17 21
  • number of executives in the bathroom with me = 3
  • productivity on a 1-10 scale = 7
  • Instant Messages between E-FO and Sprizee = priceless
  • minutes spent creating this lame post = 19 27
  • revisions to this post as of now = 3

Thanks for playing Get to Know E-FO!