Les Singes: The Life of Monkey Boy

Monday, December 06, 2004

Bono sighting ??

December 4th, Pacific Place in downtown Seattle:

A man looking quite similar to Bono was spotted by me, hoping for attention from the real Bono's adoring fans. This guy had the glass, the hair, the leather pants, and shirt. From what I remember this guy was a bit to tall to be the real deal, but he sure hoped the ladies would think he was the frontman of U2. I followed him around the third floor of the crowded mall and watched as onlookers did double takes. Reason #14 to always carry my camera on me.

This little stunt of this guy's got me to thinking. Who the heck would I impersonate if I was a freaky fan? It's been decided! David Sedaris it is! Good, most of you have no idea what he looks like so this will make it even easier. Sure he's gay, but sometimes I feel gay... whatever the heck that means. Close second is the actor who played the Greatest American Hero soley because of his blond curly hair. Don't expect to see me in red tights and a cape anytime soon, but it could be fun.