Les Singes: The Life of Monkey Boy

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Got a live one here

I got my good buddy from college to create himself a blogger account. This should be very fun as he is brains behind the operation. Yes, he was our "iReverend" for our wedding in Maui and I couldn't think of a more deserving person than Prepe. I have added his link to my site. Get ready for future posts.. I will badger him like Sprizee did/does with me.

This weekend we had TiVo installed at our home. Here's my favorite part aside from the fact that the service rocks, our installer claims he doesn't watch any tv. Okay not a huge deal, maybe he's in the wrong profession, but who the fuck am I to decide. I try to remain as objective as possible as anyone who knows me will tell you. Well then our DirecTV Dude tells me that he does pay for a Playboy subscription though. Huh, interesting I thought. Don't watch tv, but subscribe to Playboy. Hmmm.. don't have a social life, but subscribe to Playboy. Don't ever see real woman naked, but subscribe to Playboy. Ah, Hef would be so proud of DirecTV Dude. Needless to say no handshakes were exchanged when we parted ways, but who am I to judge.