Les Singes: The Life of Monkey Boy

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Just swim

As it has been mentioned several times before, I go swimming a few times a week. I see this one guy a couple times a week because we are a) obviously on the same schedule or b) have a mutual feelings for each other. Allow me to explain the second lovely alternative. My friend, we'll call him skooba boy, wears everything one would wear for a deep water dive save the tank. Well not quite, however he does use these forearm paddles on each arm, a pull-buoy (used to prevent kicking), and a full on snorkel set. One of these days I am going to release some fishies in the 25 meter swimming pool so his gear will match his surroundings. I have considered offering him a dorsal fin strap-on so he will look like a shark.

Dream update: I made fun of this guy to my wife last night and guess what? I had dreams that I was getting chased by sharks while on a SkiDoo. Serves me right I guess.