Les Singes: The Life of Monkey Boy

Monday, November 22, 2004

Jude Law is smoking

...however, the movie Alfie sucked. I came rather close to walking out of this movie. If he wasn't so damn hot, it would have been a no brainer. This was one hell of a lackluster movie. Tried too hard to be a male version of Bridget Jones and failed miserably. I just didn't care for his character's plight in the good looking club. At least there were lots of Mick Jagger songs in the soundtrack. It's a darn good thing the next movie of the Jude Law Film Festival, Closer, is getting great reviews. I thought I might have to swear him off for awhile.

For those that have seen Alfie, it was great to know the blonde bimbo from Fox's Ally McBeal found some work in Hollywood. Oh how I miss that intro song to Ally McBeal by Vonda Sheppard. Not sure what's scarier, that I watched the show or that I still know the ladies name that sings the title song. It's no O.C. title song. AND for those of you that haven't seen Alfie, please don't do it. It's a freaking waste of two hours ... but Jude does look hot I must admit.

Gobble, gobble, gobble!