Les Singes: The Life of Monkey Boy

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Sneaky bitches

So I am minding my own business last night visiting my old job at a local bakery called Simply Desserts. While I am there fraternizing with the hired help and making a hot chocolate, I hear my phone ring "unidentified caller". I decide to answer the phone anyways because you only live once. The voice on the other end of my cell phone claims to be Murphy. Surprised because I have never spoken to a person named Murphy in my entire life... I wonder how that could be.

Strangely the female voice sounds vaguely familiar. Bells go off in my head as I realize it ain't no Murphy. It's a fellow Taurus named Sally. Sally works near Simply Desserts and has been ordered by her friend/cohort/apartment roomy to contact me to get free goodies. This cohort's name is Sprizee and we had just talked a few minutes before. Cleverly Spriz contacted Sally to call me and beg her little heart out for sweets. Sally has been very busy and could use a little chocolate. Who needs an excuse for that sort of thing? I oblige and hand out a couple cupcakes, cookies, and a slice of chocolate fudge cake. I like to crave peoples appetites. Mmmm...Mmmmmm.... Mmmmmm...once there were these girls who got into an accident and couldn't quite explain it! Sorry broke into a little song by Canada's finest deep voiced singer Crash Test Dummies. Piece girls!

Dessert Boy/Brownie Boy/Cookie Monster