Les Singes: The Life of Monkey Boy

Friday, November 12, 2004

Dr. Egan is in session

So I have always enjoyed being an amateur shrink with my friends. Here's my offer to my adoring fans and newcomers. Ask me anything and I will give you honest feedback to whatever it is you want to know. It can be something as mundane as should I finance or lease a car or something about a boyfriend, spouse, family member, etc. I am here to provide that sort of service. It can be anonymous or not. I am here to offer an opinion, some insight, or perhaps to just give a listen. If you feel your issue is of a more sensative nature we can always take the discussion offline.

I have always been very candid with my friends, family, and co-workers and thought I would offer free advice. I have benefited greatly from surrounding myself with very honest and giving people. I feel it is the right thing to do, as Wilfred Brimley would say. Have a great day!