Les Singes: The Life of Monkey Boy

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

The Man strikes twice

Looks like my company has installed internet filters provided by Websense. I might be forced to look for new work sooner than thought. I can't stand being censored by The Man. I attempted to access www.flickr.com and got the following lame message.

"Your organization's Internet use policy restricts access to this web page at this time."

Is it just a matter of time before www.blogger.com is added to the list? Could my work blogging days be coming to an end? I sure as hell hope not. How am I supposed to keep abreast Pamela Anderson's comings and goings and those ever so interesting bras they sell at Victoria's Secret? The Man is really sticking it to me this time.

In other news: this man was just bloody dumb and maybe a tad bit drunk. The bloke wishes his only problem was blocked internet sites.