Les Singes: The Life of Monkey Boy

Thursday, February 03, 2005

The worst addiction ever


Je blogge.
I have very few addictions in my life. Never been hooked on gambling, cigarettes, drugs, alcohol, etc. However I think it's time to come clean. My life has been derailed and is no longer my life to live since becoming a Blogger. I blame a certain someone for getting me hooked on this street legal variety. This blog stuff is stronger than any crack or pot I have not smoked or inhaled. Its lure is too powerful. I hear that phrase from Poltergeist over and over in my head, "Look away from the light...". I stay up far too late updating this thing because I feel I owe it to you, my faithful audience.

If it's possible, this damn thing is giving me a complex too. Yes, my blog is giving me a complex. You heard it right. How and why I don't know. I have a new swagger to my walk these days and my posture is better than ever. I carry a Sharpie with me in case someone wants an autograph. I try and stay well groomed in the off chance a photo opportunity presents itself.


Note: this is the first photo I have posted since last week's nightmare episode when we crashed the Blogger servers. Wait, that may happen every day.