Les Singes: The Life of Monkey Boy

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Hard work does get noticed

My good buddy, Teo, has been busting his ass over the past three to four weeks at his moderate paying job. At times I was disappointed he wasn't available to play more often such as last weekend when I drove down to Portland alone during rush hour. Turns out his fellow co-workers, 60 of them strong, decided to throw him a "Teo Appreciation Day" for all his hard work. I am so excited for him because it was definitely deserved. Best part of his special day wasn't just the surprise and 15 pizzas they had on hand. Get this, his co-workers all chipped in and got him $400 worth of gift certificates to REI. He didn't waste any time putting that to good use as we paid REI a visit earlier Friday night. Kudos to you Teo! Great work my friend and thanks for the gummy bears.