Les Singes: The Life of Monkey Boy

Monday, January 31, 2005

What's the aim of your blog?

As I find myself talking more and more about my blog. I hear the question, "what's the aim of your blog?". Wow, I really wish I had some witty answer. It's sort of like asking what my goal in life is. Damned if I can answer that one either.

So far my life has been all about learning what I don't like to do. I guess my blog is about the observations I notice in everyday life. Maybe it's me poking fun at someone or something, often times that someone is myself. I think my most recent purpose in life is to get people to slow down and enjoy life. Laugh a bit, smell the fresh air, get an old man to flip you off, people watch, etc. Not sure if my blog needs a direction or purpose, but I will seek one out. I feel like I am introducing the world to myself for whatever that's worth. It's a rather generous gift I must say!

clothing update: last installment I promise... Today I am wearing a pair of $2.97 tree print boxers from Banana Republic. Boxer briefs are alright, but the legs do get a touch warm.