Les Singes: The Life of Monkey Boy

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Late night neighborhood snooping...

Okay.. so I had to peek out the window before going to bed. Noticed way too many high schoolers hanging out on our street, which is a recent phenomenon. Being the curmudgeon I am, decided to investigate since I want to know who to bust or cap if vigilante justice is necessary. I walk down the block and see a bunch scantily clad high schoolers and dudes casually strut into the dumpy rental house on the corner. All had beer bottles or cans in their hands and didn't seem to care about me. At least now I know for sure the cause of the weekend noise. Task complete!

On my way back from my task I notice a seemingly lost dog. This is the same big stocky dog I saw wandering down our street about seven hours earlier. Figured he/she must be lost. Like the swell guy I am I read the dog's tags and realized it was our neighbor's dog. Walked Sadie towards the house and convienently the neighbors had just returned home from visiting friends. Problem solved. Sadie and the Radfords, our neighbors, are now happy! Task complete!

-Inspector Clouseau