Les Singes: The Life of Monkey Boy

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Better late than never?

My good friend George from Texas paid a visit to our friendly neighbors to the North this week. He made it a point to finally thank the kind Canadians for hosting 33,000 stranded American travellers immediately after the attacks of September 11th, 2001.

Yep, that event happened three years ago and now George decides it's time to thank our neighbors. I think the word stubborn can be used to describe Georgie since this is way overdue. Apparently George didn't want to say "merci" to former Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chretien due to tensions over the Iraq war. I can guarantee you the Canadians would have personally thanked us if the tables were turned AND they have a legitimate reason to dislike George, our own miserable failure.

There, I have done my part to make sure George's bio remains at the top of the Google's search results listing when you type "miserable failure". Try a Google search for Seattle Stud and you may or may not find results on the 17th search results page about the one and only me. It's a complete lie, but I am entitled to my dreams right? At least I am not dreaming about dreamy former UN Weapons Inspector Hans Blix like a certain female who shall remain nameless.

"Je suis désolé, mais je suis un peu têtu"