Les Singes: The Life of Monkey Boy

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Stifled creativity

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I do have my green sweater on so no pinching Egan today. I intend to eat Lucky Charms the entire day and maybe have a beer or two. I think I am about 1/16th Irish so don't mess with me because I just completed Anger Management courses.

The best part of today... it's my Friday. Our company turns 10 years old today in an era when most dot coms were lucky to last ten months. My company has roughed it out for 120 months. Quite impressive I must say. We are celebrating tonight with a gala and we don't work tomorrow. Very nice gesture I must admit.

In case you didn't know it, Egan in gaelic means ardent, strong, annoying, pain in the ass, verbose, dumb, and handsome.


-Sir-Blog-A-Lot