Les Singes: The Life of Monkey Boy

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Words stuck in my head

From time to time I will get strange words stuck in my head. Eventually the word will go away only to be replaced by a newer, hipper word. Soon you will see a feature added to the right margin of my site for whichever word/expression is stuck in my head currently. I am sure you all can't wait to hear these words.

Recent words include: extol, facetious, wonk, verdant

I figure the only way they will go away is to place them on my blog for you all to enjoy. Yes, this is a weak post, but I am up late again. And no, I am not being facetious. Just too lazy to post more information.

For those that are wondering, Sprizee and I aren't related. She just made passes at me while we worked together. I took her passes to mean something more than they were. Tried to make out with her and it didn't go so well. Ever since then we have been working on repairing our relationship. She allows me to hug her and that's it. No longer am I allowed to cop her gratuitously. It's very troubling for me, but I can respect her wishes. She did teach me the difference between a skirt and a dress and I shared my knowledge of empire waists. Oh, and yes I am being quite facetious in this paragraph.