Les Singes: The Life of Monkey Boy

Friday, March 11, 2005

Vos commentaires!

Hey, your comments are more than welcome. Please don't all rush to post comments on my blog at once. There's more than enough of me to go around. Oh I see... you can't comment on my blog because of the annoying problems with Blogger. Wonderful! Be that way then. I will just post to myself because I find myself extremely fascinating. There's got to be a way to beat the system and I say this is it. Instead of new comments... you all get new posts. Yippee!

Today is Friday and that means I am in a lovely mood. Just thought you might like to know this. Have a great weekend everyone. By the way, if you are looking for weather in the mid 60's and dry, Seattle is your place! I can hook you up too with some sweet deals! Coming soon, palm trees!