Les Singes: The Life of Monkey Boy

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Numbers game

Who's following me? I lost my gym lock so did any of you happen to take it? Yes, I am accusing you! I gave my combo out a couple weeks back so I have a hunch one of you took it when I wasn't looking. Damn you all! I had to leave my belongings along the side of the pool so everyone could see them and decide if my wallet was worth stealing. Sorry, I never ever carry cash on me. I am a mugger's worst nightmare as far as that goes. I blame Quicken for that. So tough to track cash transactions in Quicken so me no likey the cash...

Anyhow... a new lock has been purchased to replace lost, stolen, misplaced, or swallowed one. First contestant to correctly identify all three numbers of my new lock wins a purple iPod sock. The number range is 0-39 and there are three sets of numbers used to open this lock. None of the digits repeat and there's a three guess limit (see complete contest rules below). Sample lock combo could be 27-9-36, but isn't it....or is it?

Hint #1: only one of the three numbers is prime.

Official Rules: only people that read this blog can participate.
Eligibility: only female readers of this page can win.
General: by entering this contest you willing agree to allow me to send you heaps of iCards, emails, or comments the rest of this Valentine's week or any combination of the three. You will also religiously read my blog and be put under the eganitis spell. Only one submission per person and not more than three per household will be permitted.
Terms: must read my blog everyday for the rest of your life or face the wrath of my evil teddy bear Terry. Mess with him and he will fucking erase you!
Prizes: A lovely purple iPod sock and free tutelage on any swimming stroke of your choice, If you aren't a swimmer.. then you're up shit creek without a nose plug or a trainer.
Selection of Winners: one winner will be determined by me when my lock suddenly disappears and I find a voodoo doll of myself in my locker.
Winner Notification: winning contestant will be interviewed and photographed by me for a future post on this awesome blog. That post will therefore be notification to all you losers that you are in fact going to have to buy yourself a purple iPod sock.
Sponsors: Hells if I know. I don't have any or else I wouldn't be the one creating this lame post in the middle of the night. Damn I need an assistant for this kind of stuff.