Les Singes: The Life of Monkey Boy

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Useless ape arms

Yes, I did overdo it in my first weight lifting session in two years. My arms feel like jello today. At times I feel like it would be more useful if they were removed. Detachable appendages would be nice. I could have my "Ahnold Arms" and my scrawny arms. Currently I wish I had my agility back. My co-worker says lots of water and bananas should help. Easy enough I guess. I have a simpler solution, no more weight lifting; I will just stick to swimming.

My upper body is so freakin' sore that it hurts to turn the steering wheel while driving. Yes, I am a major wimp! If I do continue lifting weights though not a one of you can call me a wimp. If I am a muscle bound mass, I therefore am not a wimp. Sort of like if I owned a big ass 4 X 4 truck, it's logical to assume I am well endowed. (For the record I own the opposite of a 4 X 4 ... a MINI Cooper. Not sure what that says about me).