Les Singes: The Life of Monkey Boy

Friday, January 07, 2005

Away put your weapon

I had to share a lane while swimming today, argh! After swimming the guy I shared my lane with decided he didn't just want to share the swim lane. He thought it would be wonderful to have a (want to say little, but can't) show & tell. "So, Mr. E-FO would you like to meet my well hung member in all its glory?"

He chatted me up about work, the gym, swimming, a mutual acquaintance all while he was stark naked and I was in my Speedo. Can I tell you how freaking hard it was to make eye contact at all times while clothing myself at the same time? Man, it was intense. Thanks Ron for showing me the light and your unit today. It was wonderful getting to know ALL about you and him. Yes, he was on my team ladies.. sorry! Not that there's anything wrong with that. [E-FO, now busy looking through through the back of local weekly papers for a penis pump.]