Les Singes: The Life of Monkey Boy

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Flirting with disaster?

Is it possible that I am a flirt? Sure without a doubt. Is it bad that I flirt with female friends via email and Instant Messaging? Hell, I don't know. It seems like it's all well and good and I honestly wouldn't care if the shoe was on the other foot. I don't mean any harm to anyone, especially my wife. Why should we be forced to stop flirting after marriage? Flirting is good clean healthy fun. Afterall, she knows I flirt because we met in a dance club some years ago. It's not like I am pimping myself out for a good time, if you know what I'm mean.

I only bring this up because it could be said that I flirt online, Yes! However, I think I am very straight forward with folks and don't lead anyone on. It's not my fault I have a magnanimous and eight inch personality. I am really just trying to build a large fanbase and following. Am I using my friends? You bet I am, but it's for their gain too. My gift to the faithful is humor in the form of sarcasm. One could call me a "blog whore" if someone was so inclined. Remember way back when I started this blog in November of 2004? My goal was to recruit more voters than Nader did last year. I still have my work cut out for me on this front. I figure my 15 minutes of fame will definitely catapult my following. Don't worry, I won't make any of you swear on some stack of hiking books how much you like me. I just thought I would put this out there, oh .. I almost forgot this "crush" thing.

Yes, I may have a crush or two or twenty on some females. No, this doesn't mean I will leave my wife in hopes of getting a date with Jen Schefft or Jessica Biel. I love my wife gang and there's nothing changing that. Plus she is an amazing inspiration and source of material for my blog. See P.S. below

P.S. apparently my wife has lined up a suitor for me in the unfortunate event something should happen to her. A female friend of ours, which I do admittedly have a crush on, agreed that she and I could get married if something happened to my wife, I kid you not, my wife told me this last week after her book club. So submit your personal requests to the following address with photos or just send me your mugs via the net.

c/o Seattle Suitors
2821 93th AVE NE
Seattle, WA 98115-1315
seattlesuitors@gmail.com