Les Singes: The Life of Monkey Boy

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Teddy Bears

Yes, I have something to share with my peeps. I do indeed sleep with a teddy bear named Terry. The name isn't all that important here, but he gives good snuggling. Why does a 31 year old married man sleep with a teddy bear? Mainly I have issues that Dr. Phil would love to examine. Chiefly I don't enjoy sleeping with my long monkey arms dangling off the bed or across my body since I sleep on my back or side. Rather than throwing them around a bed hogging body pillow or wife... I hug the teddy bear. I have been called a heater by my wife so that's why we don't tend to hug during our rapid eye movements. Most importantly our sleep numbers aren't compatible. My wife likes it soft and me likes it a firm. Terry bridges that gap. Go ahead and make fun of me. I can take it since I do dish it out. Anyone want to fly a kite with me and who the fuck moved my cheese this time?