Les Singes: The Life of Monkey Boy

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Quick, no one's looking!

So what do you do when you think no one is watching you? Talk to me folks! When you are in your car and no one's around, what do you do? Maybe you sing out loud and pick your nose simultaneously. What if you have the elevator to yourself? Do you dance around like a freak of nature? I know what I see people doing when they think no one's looking. Common things I catch others or myself doing when left "alone" are below:

pass gas
blog
smoke (cigarettes or other substances)
sing aloud
flip someone off
pick crap out of teeth
hair twirling
pop zits
adjust clothing fit (i.e. undo wedgies)
bite fingernails
dance
apply makeup
adjust the crotch
stare at a hot man/woman
stare at a certain areas of the hot man/woman
frown
cuss
fix hair
touch "privates"
litter
speed

This list was painfully difficult for me since I usually try and attract attention as close friends can attest. Just a brainstorming of sorts with this post.