Les Singes: The Life of Monkey Boy

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Random acts of generosity

Sprizee and I were enjoying a little conversation when this customer/good samaritan on the left bought a cup of java for a complete stranger. The man wandered into a local coffee store and had asked a couple people to buy him a cup of coffee. The gracious customer on the left was kind enough to oblige. What a great selfless act and your deed didn't go unnoticed sir!

So here's today's topic. What good deed have you done that even amazed yourself? On the other hand, have you done something that left you wondering "damn that was cold of me."? Could be recent or could be from a while back. Just sharing stories here on People Appreciation Week.

I would like to go first, but sadly nothing jumps out at me. Yikes! (thinking harder now) Well this isn't me, however my wife gave a homeless man $10 last week. She found the bill on the ground at a work convention and couldn't locate the owner. She thought it would be best to give back by giving the ten spot to a homeless guy we pass everyday on the way to work. I have even seen this particular homeless man give his own money to another fellow homeless person so they could buy a can of pop. Come at me gang!