Les Singes: The Life of Monkey Boy

Friday, January 28, 2005

Cheers!



Friday is here gang. It has been an interesting week for me and flew by quite quickly. Happy to hear that Sprizee is back. Your absence was definitely noticed.

I was however unhappy the pool at my gym has been so damn busy this week. Maybe word got out that I have been conducting free swim lessons and that I swim in my birthday suit often. All lies though... or are they?

Loud mouth at the gym, please stop talking about your right wing political agenda. You are in a blue state in a liberal city numbnuts. No one wants to hear you praise the Third Reich. This guy was so loud someone "ssshhh'ed" him.

I may have found a new career as an Instant Messenger shrink. I might start charging an hourly rate soon and cash in on my words of wisdom. Or I guess I could always just go back to school. I was such a brilliant dedicated student that going back to school is clearly the best choice.

Also if anyone is feeling like a boxers vs. briefs debate, bring it on I say. I will explain why boxers are suck ass compared to briefs. Sorry, I guess I am in a bit of a surly mood because of this Nightline town hall program on ABC right now. Have a wonderful weekend all!