Les Singes: The Life of Monkey Boy

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Getting better

1460 days until the next presidential election, but who's counting. I am ready to start moving on. I actually took one of my anti-Bush stickers off my MINI. Now it's time to remove all of them. It's like breaking up with someone, however I just can't accept that Bushy has been given four more stinking years. Ouch! I guess this means Mr. Jon Stewart will have plenty of cannon fodder for a while. I am contemplating running for president myself. I have two people that have pledged they would vote for me. This is a promising start, however my wife isn't crazy about it. She thinks I need to start smaller, but I don't see it that way. Shoot for the top right off the bat. I mean there were 5 or 6 other nobodys on the ballot. I figure I can convince at least 400,000 people to vote for me in the next four years. That's 273 people a day until November 4th, 2008. That's where the internetS will be handy. Nader, you're mine!