Les Singes: The Life of Monkey Boy

Friday, February 25, 2005

Return of the Manzier

Like a nincompoop, yesterday I declared this week People Appreciate Week. This is on the heals of Ladies Appreciate Week. I think I made it clear what to do during Ladies week. Here are some wonderful ways to celebrate People Appreciation Week and feel free to submit your own ideas.

* Go to the nearest mall or public area and take close-up pictures of interesting people. When you are done, show them the picture and smirk. Don't say anything and then run for your life.
* If you happen to see a movie in a theatre, make sure to arrive a few minutes after the movie starts and climb over as many people as possible. Also forgot to turn off the ringer since it's sure to bring a smile to everyone's face when it goes off.
* Eavesdrop on someone's cell phone conversation and look that person in the eyes and start nodding your head left and right emphatically. Take their picture and then run for your life.
* Attend an after work gathering for a co-worker at a place known for hanging bras from their rafters. If you are a man... remove a bra you put on just before entering classy establishment et voilĂ , instant party. (I'm doing this one myself) If you are a woman... approach some guy you think is cute or hot and ask him for his digits. Avoid guys in baseball caps!
* Buy People,the magazine, and actually read the articles.

Updates: before I forget... no one did guess my lock combo, but that doesn't mean the lovely purple iPod sock doesn't go to anyone. The new lock combo is 27-32-7. Figuring out a new way to give away the sock.

This means I need to give you some personal data about me. Well my first car was a 1986 tan Honda Accord that I purchased in 1994, holy shit...that's eleven years ago. It had 150,000 miles on it when I bought it and sold in 1999 with 249,000 for $500. The license plate was an old school Washington state plate, sans Mt. Rainier, LYY - 883. The car officially got the nickname "zee coffee car" since my acquaintance from France thought it smelled like coffee. At that time I was a barrista and cake slicer extrordinaire! After it was stolen once I drove around for about a week using the screwdriver as my "key". I love people!