Les Singes: The Life of Monkey Boy

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Love thy neighbors network connection

The computer, my iBook, has been spared for tonight. Just spent three hours trying to gain access to the internet. Finally decided to pirate my neighbor's lightning fast cable connection. WEP key neighbor.. WEP key man!

(rant) I love my Apple products including my iPod and my iBook, but things could turn ugly soon. Recently an update to OS X 10.3 was released. There's some annoying bug that creates heaps of system log files that eats up the precious hard drive disk space. Basically that renders this computer useless because I can't download or save anything. I can't download the patch to the problem because the iBook keeps freezing up. I know this is going to cost me some money because some freaking idiots in Apple's QA department were lazy. Argh! Guess where I will be hanging out after work tomorrow? Yes, you guessed it.... in jail because of my death threats to AppleCare or the nearest Apple store. (/rant)

On a happier note: our soccer team won last night 3-0 and my (broken) right foot scored a goal and had an assist. Took my foot out for a drink aftewards to celebrate the victory. I didn't even trash talk during the game because I love people. Thus beginning People Appreciation Week.